Expanding Economic Opportunities
Cooperative Non-Profit Business Center
Bringing Insight and Investment through International Relationships
- Strategic cross-road geographical position and established spring-board to the large markets of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Political consensus and institutional support for market reform and privatization with liberal foreign investment and trade legislation.
- Well-developed technological infrastructure, inexpensive and multi-skilled labor force.
- Privatization legislation provides for transparent and expedient procedures, price concessions and equal treatment of all participants.
- Considerable tax incentives and low cost resources.
- Bulgaria is an associate member and a candidate for full membership to the European Union since January 1994 and was slated to be admitted in 2007, a member of the World Trade Organization, and considered a full member of NATO since 2004.
- Bulgaria receives support for its economic programs from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank, European Community, and the G-24 countries.
Connect with Us
For the past 25 years, our comprehensive international services have been a cornerstone in countless investment strategies. As an independent partner in your upcoming endeavors, we provide the knowledge and resources necessary to take on transformative investments.